Here is some information for you to know for your next visit to our office.
We remain committed to your safety and health and have implemented a few changes to ensure a safe dental experience for you. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association® (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency’s recommendations.
Scheduling and Coming Into the Office
– Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you arrive for your appointment.
– Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This may mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
– We request that you arrive on time for your appointment and text us while waiting in your vehicle. We can then let you know when you can come in. If you are coming by another means of transportation, come in at your scheduled time.
– We ask that adults come alone to their appointments unless they need assistance. Children under 18 must have one parent or guardian accompany them. Please have other family members stay home.
– Please wear a mask when entering or exiting our office if you are able to do so.
– We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the lobby area at any one time.
– Please help maintain social distancing by staying six feet from people while entering and leaving the office.
– There are some procedures that we will not be scheduling at this time. We will discuss your services with you when you schedule.
– We may offer you an extended appointment for additional recommended services, provided your schedule allows. This will help to avoid an additional appointment for you and conserve PPE for us.
Safety in the Office
– Our team is checked each day to ensure everyone is healthy and well.
– We have hand sanitizer available throughout the office for you to use as needed.
– We will have you wash your hands and rinse your mouth with hydrogen peroxide when you arrive.
– We will be taking your temperature when you arrive.
– All sterilization procedures and universal precautions are taken with each patient.
– We will be sterilizing high-touch areas frequently throughout the day.
– We are also sterilizing the floors after any procedure that involves the use of our equipment.
– Magazines and water have been removed from the lobby. You can request water at any time and we can provide that to you.
– All of our team members will be in appropriate PPE from the time you are first greeted for your appointment.
– We have set up air purifiers within the office to help filter and sanitize the air in the office.
As we slowly work our way back to “normal” in our everyday lives, we are here for you. Your health matters to us and our dedicated team will continue to ensure your safety while providing excellent care. Please feel free to reach out to us at 206-767-7777 if you have any questions at all regarding the steps we take to keep you and every patient safe at our practice.
Your Team at All About Dental